Thursday, April 10, 2008

Care to know?

Let me update only a little on this.
After reading Sufiah's shocking confession, I wonder what her mom would say if am beside her and really close to her for heart-to-heart talk.

Its hard. But it is a reality.
She confess, publicly!!!

It is good that the menteri at least learn to listen to rakyat and claim to dismiss the mission to "Safe Sufiah."

Oh btw, you can approach the family via their blog Yusof Family & see the pics of them all. Also, if you interested, you can subscribe to the newsletter. Their site of story (the real facts) for a balance info, since media coverage filter it anyway.

After all, I extremely agree with what her x-husband said, "My view is that people can blame childhood to a certain extent, but there also comes a point where you have to take responsibility for your own actions."

I believe he in a very 'good' hand now. In the hand of Allah. And she? Hmmmh...!

No comments: