Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Dreams

I'm dreaming! Yes, I'm dreaming.

Tomorrow is the day, 2 months back...I reached here...back to Malaysia.
Since then, I open my new life...seek for HIS redha & rahmat.

I think about 3 ...eh, actually 4 things after get back from my Hajj journey.
Now the time for me to share it (have been thinking long ago...but delay in writing).

1. To buy a house for settlement.
2. To get helper.
3. To buy a small car.
4. To further my study (its more than 3 years serving in this company already).


HOUSE

I'm dreaming a lot on item no. 1. I love sketching my own bungalow floor plan. My husband gave me a software for architecture design. He knows me well & what I'm keen in.

(Sikit lagi nak pilih Architecture...tapi my auntie didn't allow me due to my health. So, I choosed Engineering).

Its hard to choose my dream house. Of course after getting married, it is our dream house!

Factors that I'm considering :
1. Type of house, build-up, floor plan, land area
2. Location (population, school, shop, and of course masjid, flooded or not)
3. Price of the house
4. Cost incurred due to new location of house (tol, petrol)
5. Quality of the house, Developer reputation

Yes, I'm quite choosy and details. May it help us to find for the best. Ameen!
My husband & me agreed that this cannot be delayed anymore. The price are increasing from time to time. Btw, may be we can commit within this economic slow-down (down-turn?) period.

If you have info on the property I look for, pls inform me ASAP.
Area : preferrably in Bandar Baru Bangi/Bangi
Type of Property : Semi-D/Corner Link House (with big land space)
Build-up : 2000sqft
Price : limit until RM400K. This is actually beyond our limit already. But for survey purpose, I open it up.

So, if you have info...inform me ASAP keyh!

SMALL CAR

If we do not proceed for a house. Then, I think we should consider for a small car. Due to my condition of 1. my husband a bit late to his office, 2. me sometimes do not have transport to go for lunch since I work at site.

I consider this is not a critical need for me/us now since I always have the way out of the condition by opt for something else. >:). Why want to add burden hah (I consider new loan for a car that depreciate every year as a burden...you have to maintain it summore!)


HELPER

I don't know why, but last month...I think a lot about helper. I feel stress that I can't serve my hubby well without a helper. May be my health not stable yet...hehe..so, I get exhausted very easily. Yes...very easily.

But now, improving a lot. And am start cooking for our dinner now (after get a long holiday since Hajj...4 months leave aa?!) :)

My principle...as I've clearly stated in Antara Khadijah atau Fatimah? I'm not rejecting the concept to have helper but a bit sceptical to Indonesian maid. Unlucky Malaysian...(geleng kepala). Do we have other choice aa?

I put this as 3rd priority after a house & a small car. Not very important but may be critical when the time needed. May be when I proceed with item no.4.


FURTHER STUDY

Actually, I want to put it as 1st priority...but a house is more important (not for me only, but for my growing family). I can delay this first. After getting a 'home sweet home' and our budget allow me to do so...I'll. I have surveyed within local University, but I do not apply yet. This is a sacrifice towards my family. Actually, something inspiring me. I'm not doing this for my own sake of. It is for Ummah. I believe...one day, HE will give the best to me. May be I could further my study with my husband? Or...I got study leave (can do it full-time instead of tiring part-time)? Or...I can do it abroad?

Oh me, dreaming again!
:)
By the way, it is a sweet dream!


~~~

Oh, lupa pulak nak ucapkan Tahniah. Mabruk untuk sahabat saya (drp darjah 2) yang baru mendirikan masjid seusainya PRU-12 baru-baru ini. Walimahnya di Perlis tak dapat saya sekeluarga hadiri walaupun jemputan & kadnya sampai sebab kami bekerja hari Khamis. Mama dah pun wakili. :)
Kata Mama, semua pakcik-pakciknya termasuk yang baru bertanding ada. Kumpulan nasyid pun sibuk menghiburkan tetamu. Memanglah...kan dia dah jadi artis. ;)

Semoga berbahagia dunia & akhirat buat Nabil & Suzana.

8 comments:

shafarina said...

semi-D for less than RM400K in Bandar Baru Bangi? Nahhhhhh

semi-D depan rumah i pun starts with RM4++K.

Tapi link house yg corner lot bolehlah dapat as low as RM290+K.

Hany FF said...

heh heh...nice area kan..thats why mahal. :)

Anonymous said...

hany.. tu gambar rumah kat aman perdana ke?

SMM said...

hany,
tak nak explore idea beli bungalow lot and built own bungalow di sg merab (very near bangi)? i'm quite certain boleh dpt less than 400k. tp disadvantagenya leceh kena cari contractor, uruskan kebenaran/permit etc, unlike beli rumah dr developer - terus siap. advantage dia, boleh design ikut suka hati kita, which i'm sure you'll appreciate. if you're interested to explore further, i can get you in touch with someone who knows more (is building her home actually). me and my hubby dah beli lot, tp belum start building.

secondly, pasal helper tu, since hany org perlis, takde ke org belah2 sana yg interested? i thot last time ramai jugak helper dr siam/patani.

Hany FF said...

hehe...aah semah :D

kak mynie...yes right! I'll love it. Berapa yer harga satu lot banglo tu? boleh buat rumah idaman. hehe...kalau rumah dah siap ni..accept apa developer buat je. tapi pglmn my mom buat rumah dia...aduhai, macam2 kisah. kena kuatkan mental sbl start. ;)
btw, orang yang sedang bina rumah tu akak ke? bleh email hany the details hany_ff@yahoo.com

pasal helper...pernah carik orang pattani. tapi demand sangatla. gaji mahal...tak mampu. :)

zaman skrg tu lah...everything involve money! ;)

Farra Da Smiley said...

rumah corner lot..my dream too..but not the main mission right now..kalau ada tanah yg affordable pon ok gak..buat totally rumah baru based on your citarasa

car?kalau perlu sgt..buy cash 2nd hand, deman tgh baca How to live well without owning a car..really interesting..kalau ada option lain utk tidak beli kete go on, dr buat hutang, u can invest

helper? perlu jugak memandangkan kesihatan hany yang tak brapa kuat tu

sambung belajar? good goodd

hany, nanti kita nak calling2 hany, lom sempat lg

nuun said...

:)

Zuraimah Ismail said...

salam..
hany, kalo nak carik 2nd car VIVA, kitorang bleh dptkan VIVA packaged with touch n go (RM20), full tinted and full tank (sementara stok masih ada...:))