Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DH 4th Season vs ShoppingNSales


Yey!!!
Desperate Housewives back on 8TV!
The 4th season tarting tonite, 10.30 pm... ;)

btw, I've watched some episodes of the 4th season at Primetime, and I've read the spoiler also...ahaks (tak sabar!). Huhu...waiting so long since the 3rd since ok.

I love the neighbourhood climate in there. So cool! ;)

btw, for those love buying things @ Sales/ Warehouse Clearance etc...
be visitor of this sites, ShoppingNSales.Com (added in my Capaian Rutin list). They update the announcement for Sales & Warehouse Clearance everyday. So, catch it up!

Oklah...babais. I'm dreaming my kitchen cabinet. Ekekek...rumah pun belum dapat, dah berangan nak kitchen cabinet! BTW, I will tell you later what happen to my dream keyh! :)

2 comments:

Hambali ® said...

Maap iklan sat no.

Used o2 XDA Flame for sale. Rm2200 only (Nego).

http://yusmanhambali.blogspot.com/2008/03/up-for-sale.html

trailsshoppers said...

Price Lists DKSH Warehouse Sales and Carnival
http://trailsshoppers.blogspot.com/2009/08/price-lists-dksh-warehouse-sales-and.html