Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Charity Tag?!

Thanks to Mudin who tagged me.

This is charity tagging. The originator, Mr. Idham created/started this meme as contribution to Darul Izzah Orphanage. For every completed meme, Mr. Idham will contribute RM127 for this orphanage for bus & their daily needs.

1. A person is only as good as when he follow HIS rules
2. Friendship is always about understanding, appreciating & sincerity.
3. To love is to accept & to be accepted.
4. Money makes me feel dizzy! heheh
5. I miss my late daddy, Fuad Saleh.
6. My way of saying I care is by "how do you do?"
7. I try to spread love and happiness by sharing them with all I know.
8. Pick the flowers when you feel like to.
9. To love someone is to cheer them up.
10. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder and in the heart of the owner.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was umrah & Ramadhan in al-Haram.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember celebrated birthday across 3 countries (Saudi Arabia, Jordan & Qatar)
13. I am most happy when my kids grown as anak soleh/solehah.
14. Nothing makes me happier than somebody understand me more than I expect they do.
19. Money is not everything but something -tools to maintain your life here.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is watching myself, my Nuha delivered safely.
26. One thing I must do before I die is perform Hajj.


Ok...the tagging goes to Zueika & Siti.

No comments: