Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Story of Moving Out & In

*Note : Busy! Busy! At office & at home. So, very short update of us at FitrahZH.

Its over? Not yet!
No. No. I'm not talking about the hot news/conspiracy/ what so ever called that have been commented all over the country. Even overseas.

Actually I'm refering to my own business.
We actually moved out last Sunday. I missed Afiefah's aqiqah on Saturday due to packing at old house & cleaning new house and my ex-collegue's wedding on Sunday due to transport all the household. Sorry to Mynie and Akmar!

We started packing last week. I even took leave on Thursday & Friday. After 85% packing with major packing completed on Saturday, we went to Aman Perdana for house cleaning. There was somebody helping me out with house cleaning, but for final one - kena touch up lah! heh...

We reached home at 11.30pm. Final stage of packing - sealing & labeling the boxes. Also, I packed my glass showcase and the deco inside. Nuha & Nufayl had fun time move in and out the boxes, buli my Jati bench with powder, lotion and water (huhu! additional job), conteng sofa and assist Ummi & Abah with the packing job.

Only slept at 5 am (me), Nufayl at 6.30 am, Nuha at 7.30 am and Abu Nufayl at 8.45 am.
As promised one week earlier, the lorry arrived at 10 am.





The first trip, we moved out the large furniture first. Thanks to built-in furniture in Teratak FZH - we do not have to take them with us (but to buy new hoho!) - only bed frame, mattress, 4-door wardrobe, 3+1+1 sofa set, tv rack, showcase and 2 tilam kabu (berat gak tu!), fridge & washing machine. Else only boxes (which total up to more than 50 boxes...hehe). Luckily, the 29'' tv has been carried over new place by Astro contractor the day earlier.



The second trip, all the minor things. The second trip unload process finished at 7.00 pm (most reached Maghrib already!) Alhamdulillah the lorry provided 2 person to carry the things + driver = 3 and we have assistant - the Indonesian worker.

Still have to go to Teratak FZH, maybe tomorrow to take the left over things - small things only.

Progress at Aman Perdana? Basically 40% unpacked done. Why I said 40%? Becoz the boxes of books, kitchen items and clothes take major space at my home.

The living hall & dining area ready to use, except the books still in the boxes coz late delivery of bookcase.
The kids room, usable except for the toys - still in boxes but achievable.
3rd bedroom (upstair) - ready.
4th bedroom (downstair) - err...store!
My kitchen : wet kitchen - usable but kitchen cabinet will be installed on 29th July. So, bear with only basic item at my kitchen lah! :), dry kitchen - store for kitchen boxes!
My room - 40% ready. Tilam ada. Katil tak jumpa skru...hehe. Almari? Will be in. Same day with kitchen cabinet. So, the clothes still in boxes lah.


p/s: TQ, Mudin for supplying some big boxes to us! Also, Alhamdulillah that our Lumix that I missed so much has been discharged last week. At least I have some pics ;)

Ops! Is it long? Err...did I say short update eh? Oklah for now. The moving out story only. The unpack & deco story later. ;)



Sorry!!!

*Hmmm...me and writing, like relieving my soul :).

No comments: