Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Actually, I just finished meeting.
And I'm rushing to go back home.


But, I want to write this.
Just want to convert this beautiful feeling into words.


Being a mom is a beautiful feeling.
Having baby most contribute into it.


You can't actually describe this beautiful feeling.
You can't actually describe this beautiful feeling towards your baby.


It is not the same feeling as you felt during your honeymoon time. The love is different.
Unlike you miss your husband. The love is different.

The feeling of belonging is just so strong. Not similar the feel towards your husband.

The beautiful feeling is just make you want to fly home now,

and.

- look inside your babies's eyes

- feel the sweetest smiles that your babies always present to you

- give the heartly smile to your babies, so they know how deep is your love

- hug & kiss them (more & more).


Really, they are the beautiful gifts from HIM.
And HE also award the mom with this beautiful feeling.


and, I think you can guess it. Right now, I miss my Nufayl & my Nuha most!!!


I guess I understand how my mom feels towards her children now.

:)



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!



p/s: I can't change the word 'beautiful' to other words. Because the feeling is so beautiful. Only that words can describe it.



~~~

Ummu Nufayl & Nuha

No comments: