Monday, April 13, 2009

My dear hubby, thanks ur lovely and explainatory posting on Al-Quran Milik Siapa & Kalimah Allah Milik Siapa? Dear readers, please read and understand it.

I'm not going to have a long update. Time restriction! (Arghs!!!)

I just find out this portal PatternReview.Com for sewing lovers, and I've signed up!
Wow, bunch of info and knowledge there. A lot to learn. They have online classes, review on sewing machines & sergers...almost everything about sewing.

Just fall in love...:D

Actually, today a bit hectic for me. Last nite, we arrived home at 3am from Perlis. Luckily, I have delivered order for Tudungs last week. Only 2 not yet delivered - belongs to Kak Ana & Ika. Ika, tudungnya dah siap last week...tak dan deliver coz my hubby outstation. So, I do not have tudungs project for this week. Oh, I got a few new orders...yet to search for the fabrics & colors. Probably have big shopping this week? I dunno, hopefully the shopping will likely for fellow customers only. Mine? Need some financial rest for that...heh!

This week, I'm expecting my auntie & family whose came back from Arab Saudi last Monday. She is so excited to learn making tudung diy. Shopping that I mentioned earlier is meant for her actually!

Right now, my target is to get a serger. A new one may be Brother M3034D (budget : Rm1300) or if possible, I also welcome 2nd hand serger with budget RM600 & below.

Last week, I miss one deal for 2nd hand Singer 14n555, RM550. Rasa cam nak nangis je!
If I get the serger, might probably my time to deliver order can be shorten.

Pls pray the best for me!


---
Working to give the best for my family & myself,
Ummu Nufayl

1 comment:

Salwa said...

Hani,
semakin bersemangat menjahit. kagum kami.... teruskan usaha murni mu

:)