Friday, June 29, 2007

Exam/War? Strength?

I just forget what I gonna write. Just now, I'm so keen to write sumthin. What is that sumthin hah? Ntahlah...dah lupa.

Oh...yes, I remember now.

What will you do if you are going to sit for exam or you are going to a war?!

Of course, we will get ourself ready, so by that 'time' (xm/war)...we have something in mind/physically prepared. With our 'little' (for HIM) and maybe 'soo much' (for us)...may our usaha diberkati. Yeah...we must not forget to do'a also.

I think I'm gonna sit to xm soon. What xm? Exam as hambaNYA. :) Pls pray I'll pass with flying colors keyh!

---

One more thing. I think I should share with all of you (becoz sharing is caring right?).
Last weekend, our good friends a.k.a mentor a.k.a naqib/naqibah a.k.a sister/brother a.k.a like a family to us...pay a visit to our house since we couldnot make to visit them. My hubby was not well last weekend.

What do you expect when a good friend visits you?

Well, some friends will share your smiles...while some good friends just understand the meaning inside your smiles. You just don't need to explain it...they understood.

And, one advice that I want to share with you my friends...


Don't let go the practice of Do'a al-Mathurat in your life...every morning & evening. Very much hikmah with the practice...you won't know...just amalkan. You will see the hikmah on iman strength...istiqamah...etc.



Yes...it is one my naqibah's advice (during usrah after SPM). Sometime, somehow...after I got 2 kids...I let the practice...with 'kadang-kadang buat, kadang-kadang tidak'. And now, afterall the ujian that we faced...I realised...now is the time for us to strengthen ourselves inside-out.

Al-Mathurat!

:)


~~~
From bottom of my heart,
Hany FF

No comments: