Monday, December 18, 2006

My Best Friend Wedding!

My Best Friend Wedding!

I'm back to my hometown, from last Wednesday nite until Sunday morning, then I'm in KL again. For what hah I applied leave for 2 days? :)
My best friend wedding!

It was so fun calling her and told her that I can't attend it due to work. I knew she frustrated. But looking at her eyes and face when she realized me in her wedding, I knew she really wants me there.

Untuk Nida & Nasri, selamat melayari alam rumahtangga. Alam rumahtangga tanpa pancaroba, mungkin masih belum cukup tinggi tangganya.
Alam rumahtangga tanpa rindu dan sengsara, agaknya belum masih cukup tebal cinta kasihnya.
Alam rumahtangga yang penuh mawaddah, rahmahnya perlu penuh hikmah. Agar kisah cintanya menjadi seunggul kisah Muhammad & Khadijah, Ali & Fatimah, Yusuf & Zulaikha. Sekadar menyusur sejarah, jauh dari membanding kisah.

**I know someone is waiting for the pics. Not yet! I'll upload after this. ASAP I promised. AnisZ, just be patient, keyh!

No comments: